Because of last year's campaign contributions:
- Over 63,000 "Meals on Wheels" were delivered to local senior citizens in our community.
- Over 9,300 books were distributed to area children to promote early literacy and school readiness.
- More than 5,000 children and families had access to quality childcare.
- Over 8,000 clients were provided with food and clothing for the year.
- More than 75 adults and 40 children were provided shelter from domestic violence.
- Youth were provided with leadership and volunteer opportunities.
Help Keep Us Going
If you want to support this year's campaign, visit our donation page to make a donation online today.
Setting up payroll deduction is easy. If you are interested in starting a workplace campaign at your place of business, email us at email@example.com.